Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation

Top

Front Page > breadcrumbs: About Us >

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

 

About Us


Skip image

Story image 1_0
505797839c9ce

CELEBRATING 100+ YEARS OF EXCELLENCE

 

In 1908 our first graduating class left a two story schoolhouse that was located on our current site.  In 1936 an indoor gymnasium and high school building were added.  As we moved forward, we became the “blue & gold” Sequoyah Eagles.

We have overcome many obstacles over the years.  In
1957 the gym & high school burned to the ground but were rebuilt by 1959.  Tragically another fire destroyed our elementary building in 1975.  As a testimony to our pride & great spirit, a new elementary was built.

The next 15 years saw a new middle school, football program, band program, track, and the amazing Olan Graham field house that is still used today.

Every 5 years our patrons have supported bond issues and we have added land, buildings, and programs. 
Today, we have a new middle school, mid-high, high school, Ag building, football field, track, weight room, PE building, cafeteria facilities, band/choir center, & more. 
We invite you to visit our campus and see the evolution of 100+ years at Sequoyah Public Schools.
 

  • Facebook Icon

Sequoyah Public Schools 16441 S. 4180 Rd. Claremore, OK  74017

Sequoyah Elementary PH: (918) 341-6111

Sequoyah Middle School PH: (918) 343-5105

Sequoyah Mid High PH: (918) 341-5537

Sequoyah High School PH: (918) 341-0642

Sign up for the News Update.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back To Top